PENUP X The Frame|
‘Let’s Draw a picture for kids room’ (The Frame CONTEST)
Today, we are here to introduce a more special challenge.
Have you ever heard about “The Frame”?
Samsung The Frame is not only a TV for visual watch, but it is a device that makes your own space like an art gallery with artworks when it is turned off.
If you use the art mode in the device, you can display diverse artworks from the world’s most popular artworks to contemporary artworks like an ordinary frame on a wall or you can even upload any images like family picture.
Aside from the default artworks in curator-picked “Samsung Collection”, The Frame users can choose any artworks from the world class galleries via Art Store.
Art Store is the world’s first digital art store embedded in TV; the user can use the service at a monthly fee and a portion of this profit will be contributed to the artists, supporting them through to foster art ecology.
PENUP and The Frame proudly represent this challenge together!
The award winners will get The Frame TV and Gift Set. Also, there are other benefits like getting the chance to get in Art Store or exhibition. Please come and join the challenge.
(Please see below table for more details.)
This is a special challenge where you can decorate your house into a gallery.
The challenge theme is “Let’s Draw a Picture for kids room.”
How have you decorated your kids room?
You may have a series of small frames that show the growth of a child on top of the shelf. Or, you may also have a big photo of celebrative moment on the wall.
We hope that we will get many artworks that a child would like to lighten up their room.
Please draw a piece that you want to hang on in your kids room and upload them on PENUP.
Let’s Draw a picture for kids room
-Any PENUP member is eligible to join the challenge.
- Try to work in high resolution
(16:9 ratio of 3840px * 2160px canvas size recommended in preparation for The Frame Art Store exhibition)
- Remake request can be made if low resolution artwork wins
(Awards will not be revoked even if one refuses to do a remake)
Application period and date
- Application period: Wednesday, May 16 ~ Friday, June 15
- Announcement: Monday, July 2
- Professional curator judge panel evaluation + PENUP staff evaluation + The Frame staff evaluation + PENUP scores all come together
Award ceremony & gifts
- Total winners: 17 people
- Common prize: Prizes/ Gallery exhibition chance/ The Frame Art Store entry chance
- The taxes should be paid by company.
- The winner should agree to the “Collection & Use of Personal Data terms” below to receive prizes.
* Collection & use of personal data terms:
I agree that my personal data is collected and used.
I have confirmed the consignment of personal data information and I agree to the personal data consignment.
You may not give us the consent to the collection and use of data, but in this case, the winning may be retracted.
- Purpose of personal data collection and use:
PENUP X The Frame (The Frame CONTEST)
- Criteria of personal data to be collected: PENUP member name/ real name/ recipient address/ postal code/ contact number
- Personal data retaining & usage period: 2018.7. 2 ~ 2018. 9.2
- Entity where the personal data is consigned and will do consignment task: Graph Design, event product delivery
- The winning maybe retracted if the winner does not deliver the original source file of the artwork, artwork description and personal data for prize delivery until Thursday, August 2, 2018 via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In any case the contact is unavailable or return of prize due to personal information mistakes, the prize will not be re-delivered.
- All prizes should be exposed within the range appointed by PENUP and The Frame in the terms and conditions.
- The winning artworks can be used in PENUP and The Frame in the below purposes.
•Online: copy and sending purposes
•Offline: Copy, print and exhibition purposes
•For other uses and business purposes (commercial uses like stickers), discussion with the winner will take place in advance.
- In case any problem occurs with the artworks, the applicants should take the legal responsibilities, and the winning may be retracted and the gift maybe returned.
- Inappropriate artworks uploaded maybe deleted without pre-warning.
*Postings with obscene or hatred expression and/or slangs.
*Postings with too much advertisement and/or commercial purposes.
*Postings that have included others’ production without permission.
*Postings that include criticism or slander.
Q) Can I withdraw my application?
A) Yes. You can withdraw anytime during the application period. But, the withdrawal is not possible after the application period.
Q) Can I delete my artwork that I have submitted?
A) You can delete your submitted artwork after withdrawing the application. But the artwork cannot be deleted after the application period.
Q) Can one person submit a number of different artworks?
A) Yes, it’s possible. But, even if you submit a number of different artworks, the final winning artwork could only be one per person.
Q) Is there any limitation to drawing method?
A) No, there is no special restrictions. But please refer to “submission type” for size and resolution guide.
Q) How can I revise the artwork uploaded on PENUP?
A) You can only revise the description, but cannot edit the image. In order to revise the image, you need to delete it and repost.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com
PENUP - Share your drawings!
https://www.penup.com-The PENUP Team