Now is the fall season that the wind blows gently.
The end of 2016 is coming.
I believe that you remember the annual PEN.UP calendar challenge, don’t you?
We have created the calendars with the theme of ‘birth flowers’ last year and ‘four seasons’ the year before last.
We were very happy to share the calendars created by our PEN.ple’s beautiful works.
So also in this year, we are trying to make the new calendar with our PEN.ple’s works.
Though it is still in October that it is hard to feel the new year,we started this project a little bit earlier to give our calendar before the new year’s coming.
The theme of 2017 calendar is ‘City story’.
Draw the beautiful cities where you live or the travel sites!
89 Tai Pei / @Anjou.C
Untitled / @LynneChapman
This time, we will make the calendar not just as a calendar to be useless but also the form to be used as a postcard.
If there is a city or travel site on the postcard, it can also give you the feeling that you have bought it on the road while traveling.
I hope that you can introduce the cities to our PEN.ple around the world and share your stories with them in October.
2017 PEN.UP calendar which can be used as a postcard as well as a calendar with your own works!
Please talk your cities to our PEN.UP City Story.
PEN.UP and PEN.ple can make a fantastic calendar shining the year of 2017 together!
* Draft Proposal for Calendar
Big Ben, London, UK / @Balsamello
Challenge in October
‘2017 PEN.UP Calendar Contest’
- Theme: City story
- How to participate:
1. Recommended image size 1063*1655 pixel
(When the works with no postcard rate are selected, it can be cropped to the rate)
2. Enter the challenge menu and click the ‘Participate’ button of Challenge in October and upload your works.
3. Write ‘the name of city’ and ‘the name of country’ for your work’s description.
* The Draft Proposal above is just an example, so please make a reference.
* The works expressing the features of cities or travel sites well are favorable to be selected.
* When you explain about the cities and countries for your work’s description, everyone can see and enjoy the place and dream about the travelling together!
One work for each month and total 12 works selected
The ‘passport case’ where the works are printed as well as the created calendar are given to the artists selected.
- Period: October 1, 2016 ~ October 31, 2016
(We plan to give the calendar to 100 participants in order of application, so we ask for you a lot of interest and participation)
1. All the works to be submitted should be created by yourself.
2. All the rights related to the participants, including copyright, shall be owned by the participants themselves.
3. If the works are verified or suspected to infringe on others’ copyright enough, the works may be excluded from the evaluation or can be withdrawn even after being selected.
4. When being selected, the fair price is paid under the separate consultation and the works can be used for the promotion of PEN.UP.
5. The works with no relation to our challenge’s theme may be excluded from the challenge menu after the PEN.UP operator’s checking.
When your works are on the calendar which can cheer up and shine on a lot of people’s 2017, it would be very meaningful.
Flipping over the 12 pages, you can also make the special feeling as if you did a City Tour, the theme of our challenge!
I hope you can learn about each other more and more seeing the cities where our PEN.ple live.
Start the PEN.UP’s City Story, now!
PEN.UP - Share your drawings!
http://www.penup.com-The PEN.UP Team